RE: [amibroker] Re: Nasdaq pullback system

<BLOCKQUOTE

  The system I have developed seems to work well only in OB/OS
  conditions.  It does not work sometimes for continuation signals,
  probably because the trend has come to an abrupt end.  I have given
  up on continuation signals because it is contrary to my trading
  philosophy and common economic sense (Buy low, Sell high).
  Continuation signals follow the rule:  Buy high, sell higher and Sell
  low, buy lower.  Instead, I may add to positions when I encounter a
  continuation signal...<FONT color=#0000ff
  size=2>
would you mind
sharing what signals you use to distinguish a continuation state? clearly there
are different dynamics at work, so a solid method for telling those times apart
from others would be useful.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  A bull market in general goes for 5 1/2 weeks and a bear market for 3
  weeks.  It falls approximately twice faster than it goes up.  My
  system trades well in both markets, though tolerances are much higher
  in bear markets to detect signals...Pal<SPAN
  class=814425700-01102003><FONT color=#0000ff
  size=2>
just out of curiosity, what historical
date range are you talking about here that has these characteristics and trades
well with your system?

thanks,

dave<SPAN