[amibroker] Auto-Opt Tools / My Folder

Hi All,

A couple of people have written to ask me why
auto-opt StochD and StochK no longer worked. TJ recently added additional
arguments to these functions, and the old function calls in the DLL did not
provide the correct arguments to call the new functions. I have now updated
the DLL so these functions work again, and posted the new DLL to the Auto
Opt Tools zipfile in my folder ("Steve Dugas"). I have also moved this
folder from the Amibroker group to the Amibroker-AFL group where there is plenty
of space  ( in fact, it's downright lonely over here!   : -
)      Just wanted to let anyone who is having this
problem know that it has been fixed. Thanks very much!

Steve