RE: [amibroker] Two Days after the Bullish Inflection

thanks for this Dimitris, it looks very interesting.

unfortunately, I don't see the performance results as positively as you seem
to. over the past year, the NASDAQ 100 stocks show Annual system % return of
44.13%, but Annual B&H % return was 65.01%. for 2003, Annual system % return
was 29.73%, but Annual B&H % return was 54.14%. for all quotes (QuotesPlus),
Annual system % return was 19.14%, Annual B&H % return 30.58%.

there may be other ways we can make use of this principle, which seems quite
right-headed, but for reasons that aren't entirely clear to me, it doesn't
perform that well in its current state.

dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511