[amibroker] Re: Optimize/OverOptimize

Steve,

Thanks for sharing.

Could you upload the 2 attachments to the files section? I expect
there are many like me who read the posts here via the web rather
than our email boxes. Unfortunately with Yahoo's new policy,
attachments get deleted for web viewers.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
> Group,
>
> Dave is an Agilent, triple-degreed, engineer.  Two weeks ago, he
presented this work to our Denver Trading Group's weekly meeting
(actually, this group meets every Thursday and most Saturday's).
Once a month, I moderate a SIG on mechanical trading (and I haven't
seen less than eighty people in the room since I've been attending).

> Although, I don't agree with certain aspects of his presentation
and I somewhat object to his assigning my name to the "Karnish
System" (it has become a bastardized off-shot of my work), I still
believe that there is a lot of merit to aspects of his work.
The "Karnish System" has become the moniker for systems (along the
front range of Colorado) that stochastically smoothes a momentum
oscillator that initiates buy and sell signals using symmetrical
triggers.

> I neither want to endorse, defend or criticize Dave's work...but,
offer this for group members to stimulate thought.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511