[amibroker] New Portfolio Tester?

Hi all,
In new Portfolio Tester using ranking/scoring mode.....suppose i
have a group of 10 Stocks.  I now write a condition for the User
supplied PositionScore variable.  I also want to be in a Maximum of
only 2 stocks at any one time, but want all to to be potentially
tradable, so i have a MaxRanked of 10.

Now my question is this: Once a trade has been entered in a given
security...then precisely what has to happen for Security to be
exited using the ranking/scoring mode?

I would assume that when the PositionScore variable for the security
falls out of the top 2....the security would be exited?  Does anyone
know if that is correct?

The readmefile says: "When MaxRanked is greater than MaxTraded once
a position is taken in a security it will not be exited until the
ranking of that security drops below MaxRanked".  To me this is
confusing and i don't quite understand it.  Help and clarification
will be much appreicated.

Bill

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511