Re: [amibroker] Can fullname() obtain name of a symbol other than reference symbol?

Gary,

This does not work that way - but you are right SetForeign
should operate this way, so I take it as suggestion for
improvement and will implement it in one of the upcoming
versions.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE

  obtain name of a symbol other than reference symbol?

  Hi all,

  Can fullname() obtain name of a symbol other than reference symbol?
  In code below, I'd like fullname() in the plot to give name of the SYM
  variable.  I tried SetForeign, and it didn't work.

  SYM = ParamStr<FONT
  size=2>("<FONT face=Arial
  color=#ff00ff size=2>Symbol"<FONT
  size=2>,"!NQ-D"<FONT
  size=2>);
  Plot(SYM<FONT
  size=2>, FullName<FONT
  face=Arial size=2>(), <FONT
  size=2>colorWhite,styleArea);

  Do you Yahoo!?<A
  href="">The
  New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.