[amibroker] Question on New Portfolio Tester

Hi all,

Do all the securities in the Group that one is testing with the New
Portfolio Backtester, have to have the same Historical Start date?

I'm wondering if we can have one security in the group with a Start
date of,for example, 1/3/97 and a different security with a Start
Date of say 1/3/00.

I ask this because i'm wondering if in the Group i can have stocks
that were in existence some years ago and stocks that just came into
existence in recent years perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

Bill

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511