Re: [amibroker] McClellan Summation and SAR Indicator

Ken,

Here it is. See messages around 48291.

a=Foreign(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"$ADV","C");
d=Foreign(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"$DECL","C");
t5=EMA((a-d)/(a+d),<FONT
color=#ff00ff>39);
t10=EMA((a-d)/(a+d),<FONT
color=#ff00ff>19);
Summ = 1000<FONT
face="Courier New">*((t10-t5)-(10*t10)+(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>20*t5));
Plot(Summ,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"Summation NYSE",1,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1);