[amibroker] Re: Convexity, Concavity and their use

To measure how "deep" the concave/convex is you could insert these 2
lines of code into DT's afl.  The greater the upward concave the
higher the value of positive value of "change", The greater the
downward concave the more negative the value of "change".

Change =((y-Ref(y,-t))/t) - ((y-Ref(y,-(t+1)))/(t+1))  ;
Plot(Change,"Change",colorYellow,32770);

Andrew

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > If you have the time, it would be better to give more specific
> > descriptions/codes. This would help the [more than 1000] readers
> > understand better your text ["optimize", "delta" etc]
> > This would also help the progress of this [hopefully
interesting]

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511