[amibroker] Re: Convexity, Concavity and their use

If you have the time, it would be better to give more specific
descriptions/codes. This would help the [more than 1000] readers to
understand better your text ["optimize", "delta" etc]
This would also help the progress of this [hopefully interesting]
thread.
Dimitris Tsokakis

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511