[amibroker] Re: rate of change/acceleration

I may have misunderstood your question but if your
after "acceleration" and acceleration is change in velocity per time
period, why not use nested ROC statements. ie:
Vel = ROC( Close, 12);
Acc = ROC( Vel, 12);
this gives a very "choppy" result and may need smoothing etc.  I
played with it some time ago with limited success.
Andrew

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sidleysh" <steves@xxxx> wrote:
> Jayson - I am not sure this will give me the answer to the
> question 'has the increment in this chart over the past x days
been
> increasing on a DAILY basis' (i.e. has it been accelerating.
Dmitiri
> seems to have provided an interesting approach, though.
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> > How about looking at the LinRegSlope of your ROC?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jayson

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511