Re: [amibroker] Re: Attention Report Extractor users

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Attention Report Extractor users
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:12:54 -0700

Ken,

> (I now notice that I have gotten thru this message without my email
> editor hanging...hmmm???)
Maybe just your computer has overheating problems and/or power supply problems?
Some time ago I had strange problems with my computer (including accidential crashes,
bad sectors, etc ) and found out
after weeks that the power supply was pushed to its limits. I replaced it with new
400W power supply and all my problems ended.

It could be also registry problem. Can you open regedit ?

Try just reinstalling one of the programs that hang.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com