[amibroker] Re: RemBuy Problem

Hello,

the problrm  is that you must keep in plugin folder only
Box.dll, Rem.dll, Indicators.dll, Trailingstop.dll
all functions are included in these 3 dlls
the errors comes of older dll

stephane

> I don't know if this helps at all but here is a list of your
> plug-Ins
> that I am using with their version numbers:
>
> Box.				0.5.12
> Candlestick Plug-In		1.0.0
> Forecast Plug-In		1.0.0
> Gaussian Average		1.0.0
> Indicators			0.5.12
> PowerSar Plug-In		1.0.0
> Rem				0.5.12
> RemBuy			        1.0.0
> RemShort			1.0.0
> EquitySimpleLong		1.0.0
> SlopeBand			1.0.0
> TimeFrame Amibroker	        1.0.3
> TrailingStop			0.5.12
> TrendLine			1.0.0
>
> Hope this helps since I don't know if the problem is on my end.
>
> Rob
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bowbie89" <robm@xxxx> wrote:
> > Stephane,
> >
> > Pasted your code from your message into AB.  First, I was getting
> the
> > message `Missing Arguments' until I filled "Count" and "Bars" in
> the
> > scRemBuyTrail line and gave them values.  After I did that and
ran
> it
> > again, I still got the same message "Variable `EnterLong' used
> > without having been initialized".
> >
> > Rob
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"
> > <nenapacwanfr@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Try a simple system like this one below, and if you get again
> this
> > > error "Variable `EnterLong' used without having been
initialized"
> > > that means that the dll does not return enterlong, so I must
> upload
> > > it again.
> > >
> > > stephane
> > >
> > > Title=Name() + " RemBuy TRAIL" ;
> > > Buy= DayOfWeek()==5 ; /* you must convert it to one bar peak*/
> > >
> > > Entryprice= Close;
> > > StopPrice= Close ;
> > > Trailstop= StopLoss=  L-3*ATR(20) ;
> > > Target= Entryprice+3*ATR(20);
> > >

> > > /* KEEP the ORDER*/
> > > scRemBuyTrail
> > > (Buy,Entryprice,StopPrice,StopLoss,TrailStop,Target);
> > > Buy=EnterLong;
> > > Sell=ExitLong;
> > > BuyPrice=Entryprice;
> > > SellPrice=SellPr
> > >
> > > /* Plot the # STOPS*/
> > >
> > > Plot(ValueWhen(Sell,SellPrice),"",colorYellow,1);
> > > Plot(ValueWhen(Buy,BuyPrice),"",colorWhite,1);
> > > Plot(StopLosspr,"StopLoss",colorRed,1);
> > > Plot(TrailPr,"Trailingprice",colorGreen,1);
> > > Plot(TargetPr,"Targetprice",colorBlue,1);
> > >
> > > PlotShapes(IIf(Buy, shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,L,-
20);
> > > PlotShapes(IIf(Sell, shapeDownArrow, shapeNone),colorRed,0,H,-
> 20);
> > > Plot(C,"",1,64);

> get

(Buy,Entryprice,StopPrice,StopLoss,TrailStop,Target,Count,CloseBars);

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511