[amibroker] Re: rate of change/acceleration - Dimitri

I posted a solution according to yours "true 'rate of change' in a
differential calculus sense".
Of course it is a useless quantity, very ziggy and not expressive IMO.
You should describe [in words] your target and the time frame also.
A proposal : How about the slope of a line X1X2 [for the Velocity]
and the rate of this V for acceleration ?
Dimitris Tsokakis

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511