FW: [amibroker] Sector and industry analysis

Regards,
Jayson

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayson [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 12:43 PM
To: Yuki Taga
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Sector and industry analysis

And a visual representation of the Sectors RSI with the stocks RSI. Again
look for divergences where the sector says one thing and stock fails to
agree....

Regards,
Jayson

symbol="~i"+SectorID(1);
sy=Wilders(RSIa((Foreign(symbol,"C")/Foreign(symbol,"V")),14),2);

Plot(sy,"",ParamColor("Sector Color",5),1);
pds=Param("RSI Periods",14,5,20);
Plot(RSI(pds),"",8);
stock=LinRegSlope(RSI(pds),pds);
istock=LinRegSlope(sy,pds);

GraphXSpace=10;
Plot(Trix(9)-MA(Trix(9),9),"Trix",IIf(Trix(9)-MA(Trix(9),9)>0,colorLightGrey
,colorRed),2|styleOwnScale);

Title=WriteIf(stock>0 AND istock<0,"Stock and Index Divergence (Stock
Rising)","")+ WriteIf(istock>0 AND stock<0,"Stock and Index Divergence
(Index Rising)","")+ "\n RSI of "+ symbol+ " Sector"+ EncodeColor(5)+ "\n
Sector" +WriteVal(sy)+EncodeColor(8)+"\n Stock RSI"
+WriteVal(RSI(pds))+EncodeColor(colorWhite)+"  Rel strength Comp "+
WriteVal( LinRegSlope(RelStrength(symbol),10));