Re: [amibroker] Re: Sector and industry analysis

Pal,

Thanks for the post as I've been racking my brain thinking of ways to trade COT.  Could you please elaborate on your statement below.  Specifically, how are you identifying extremes (std dev?), and when you write "low points and turning up" are you referring to the net commercial position.  Taking it a step further, can I assume you mean net-short commerical?

Thanks,
Gary

So, for those places where the Commercials are at extreme low points and turning up, and the Large speculators are at the opposite extreme and turning down, the market will probably turn down shortly (vice-versa for an upside move).  The small speculators are usually trading with the primary trend.
Do you Yahoo!?