[amibroker] Re: Polynomial fit

Bill:

I purchased the read-only version of the Metastock Developer's
Kit ($250) and am forbidden to share MetaStock dll's with other people
as I understand the Equis agreement.  (I know definitely that I can't
sell anything.)

And I don't have this implemented in Amibroker but will try to
sometime this weekend.  Be glad to supply a copy of the code when it's
completed if someone else hasn't done so already.

ReplayTV: CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
Instant Replay & Pause live TV.
Special Sale: 50% off!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UUMW7B/.5qGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM