[amibroker] Re: RemBuy Problem

Stephane,

Thanks for your help and contribution.  I was away last week and
today was the first chance I had to check the forum.  I will
download the new files and go to work with them.

Rob

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"
<nenapacwanfr@xxxx> wrote:

> Rob,
>
> I have uploaded the rembuy with a help file in 3rd section
> the doc is also below
> ther is only a long side, I'll do the short side tomorrow)
>
> stephane
>

> REMBUY
>
> Thanks to Christian Baude who helps me to translate.
>
> 1-RemBuy TRAIL for LONG position
>
> scRemBuyTrail is a DLL which allows you to manage your exits
> depending on your buyprice,
> This DLL will eliminate the new buy signals as long as the existing
> position is not completed.
>
> Entry and Exit are possible on the same bar
>
> The DLL contains 8 parameters :
>
> scRemBuyTrail(Buy,Entryprice,
> StopPrice,StopLoss,TrailStop,
> Target,Count,CloseBars);
>
> 1-Buy is the buy peak signal which corresponds to the open position
> bar.
>
> 2-Entryprice is your Buyprice (Close or a Buystop – in this
case,
in
> [...]
>
> c/ Sellpr gives the exit price while wathching for gaps à Open
for
> the stops ( stoploss, trailingstop, target) and gives the close of
> the day for exit based  on a number of bars ( counter and bars)
>
> WHAT REMAINS IS TO SPECIFY (ENTER) YOUR BUYPRICE AND SELLPRICE
>
> if you take a position on the day of the signal ( since your system
> works with a buystop)
>
> Buy=EnterLong;
> Sell=ExitLong;
>
> Buyprice=Close // or Entryprice
> Sellprice=Close// or Sellpr
>
> If you enter (or exit) on the following bar, on Open
>
> EITHER you write:
>
> Buy=Ref(EnterLong,-1);
> Sell=Ref(ExitLong,-1);
> BuyPrice=Open;
> SellPrice=Open;
>
> OR you add:
> SetTradeDelays (1,1,0,0);
> with
> Buy=EnterLong;
> Sell=ExitLong;
> BuyPrice=Open;
> SellPrice=Open;
>
> EXAMPLE
>

> Title=Name() + " RemBuy TRAIL" ;
> Buy= DayOfWeek()==5 ; /* you must convert it to one bar peak*/
>
> Entryprice= Close;
> StopPrice= L;
> /* this is the price option for STOPLOSS AND TRAILINGSTOP you can
> choose Close or Low,
> the exit price will be the low or open ( if gap) if you choose Low
as
> stopprice
> OR the exit price will be close if you choose close as stopprice*/
>
> StopLoss= LLV(L,3);
> /* you must give your stoploss as an array, you don't need of
> valuewhen the dll makes it for you*/
>
> /* below is a Tips to backtest different trailing stop, the
trailing
> stop is initialized the day of the buy signal*/
> stop= Optimize("stop", 1, 1, 2, 1 );
> Trailstop=
> IIf( stop==1, L-3*StDev(C,20),
> IIf( stop==2, L-3*ATR(30),scCBLLong(5)));
>
> Target= Entryprice+3*ATR(20);
> /* you can disable it with an impossible target ( C*1e10) */
>
> /* KEEP the ORDER++++*/
> scRemBuyTrail(Buy,Entryprice,StopPrice,StopLoss,TrailStop,Target;
> Buy=EnterLong;
> Sell=ExitLong;
> BuyPrice=Entryprice;
> SellPrice=SellPr;/*sellpr array is given by the dll, it is Close if
> you
> choose exit on bar, Close if you choose Close as stopprice, stop OR
> Open ( if gap) if you choose Low as stopprice */
>

> /* Plot the # STOPS*/
>
> Plot(ValueWhen(Sell,SellPrice),"",colorYellow,1);
> Plot(ValueWhen(Buy,BuyPrice),"",colorWhite,1);
> Plot(StopLosspr,"StopLoss",colorRed,1);
> Plot(TrailPr,"Trailingprice",colorGreen,1);
> Plot(TargetPr,"Targetprice",colorBlue,1);
>
> PlotShapes(IIf(Buy, shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,L,-20);
> PlotShapes(IIf(Sell, shapeDownArrow, shapeNone),colorRed,0,H,-20);

Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WUMW7B/85qGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM