[amibroker] Re: Position Sizing, math, and profits (part 2)

My previous post on this topic was actually a followup to an earlier
post that talked about managing risk when position sizing could not
be used. Since some might be interested in this, a copy is given
below.

If anyone has a different method for managing risk when using
baskets of stocks with market timing signals, please share. I would
be very interested.

Oh, there is a bit of off topic stuff (dealing with VV-VectorVest)
in the following. But most deals with risk management in a generic
way.