[amibroker] Re: Volume Bar Widths and Colors!

This is about all I could do to improve the volume color and price
candle!
Does anyone know a better way???

//Price Volume

Plot(V,"Volume",IIf(C>Ref(C,-
1),colorBrightGreen,colorRed),2|styleThick);
COLOR=IIf(V==C,colorBrightGreen,IIf(V==C,colorRed,colorBlack));
Plot( V, "", IIf( C > Ref( C,-1 ), colorBlack, colorBlack ),
styleArea);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "run_for_your_life2003"