[amibroker] off topic - trading strategies

Hello,

Currently I am using a scalping strategy (something like what Jeff
Cooper/Larry Connor taught) which I find that very often the
comm+slipage outweight the very thin margin in the the market that
I'm trading.

I am looking for a strategy that would show trading opportunity
average 3-4 times a week and often provide a 1:5 risk/reward. I have
searched some info from the web like Bryce Gilmore, Larry Paseveto,
Robert Miner, Turtle Trading, Bill Williams, Drummond, etc. Since I
join this list and find that members on this list is very helpful and
sincere in helping each other, I would appreciate some advise and
better if anyone care to share the experienced of the abovementioned.
And most importantly how easy it can be implemented in AB.

You can send to my personal email address kk2628@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks
KK

Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV