RE: [amibroker] Re: LeftAxisScale & Tilte visiblility problem

Nobody
I didn't look at the plot for the stochk as was too lazy to check what the
numbers mean. Firstly you only need leftaxis or ownaxis scale, not both. I
use leftaxis when I have 2 secondary plots I need to compare, eg
Stochk/stochd crossover with main plot being price candles. You will not get
a scale showing on the left axis at all. It is not built into the program as
far as I know, unless it slipped past me in the updates. The first plot
listed will be the main plot for the window and will control the right axis
scale. Nothing new, can be found in the help files.

Additiional space can be created with Graphxspace=2; as an example this is
2% added top and bottom.

To set price field colour, not sure what you mean. Encodecolor(colorblue) is
the normal means of setting colours for text in titles etc.

To get the plot back remove the styleownscale with the stylecandle
This will overlay the stoch on the price chart.

Plot(c,"price",colorblack,stylecandle);
period = Param("period", 7, 2, 40, 1);
Plot(StochK(period), "stochK", 29, styleline+styleleftaxisscale, 0, 100);
Title =Name()+" "+Date()+" "+ EncodeColor(colorGreen) + "some" +
EncodeColor(colorRed) +"new" + "\ntitle" ;

The remainder I am not sure how, or what to answer.

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia