RE: [amibroker] Re: max drawn in indicator

<SPAN
class=856531606-22092003>thanks fred, I'll check it out. initial look seems like
it certainly does include a lot of readouts (:-).
<SPAN
class=856531606-22092003>
<SPAN
class=856531606-22092003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>You
  might want to take a look at the Equity Line indicator I developed some
  time ago.  Besides an equity curve on a log scale and the linear
  regression of the curve, the indicator also shows a variety of statistical
  information i.e. CAR, MDD, UI, UPI, KRatio etc.  Personally I use it
  as a replacement for the built in indictor, but it can be used as a stand
  alon as well.  It's in the files section here ... <A
  href="">http://f6.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0IFuP7RhJsBNpgTQxLnAi-NyjGZ2FI00QRuk4bjBnSIHAEtcnEdT5R5UfkvsOuNheUd2nNL8I3qYQsvHuf78JyN3EIqTQxXFtBDNlw/Equity%20Line.txt