[amibroker] Re: Volume Bar Widths and Colors!

Thanks for your help!

That looks a lot better, but I don't know how to vary the width?

/* Volume Bars (Green (up) & red (down) */

mycolor=IIf(C>O, colorBrightGreen, IIf(C<O,colorRed,colorBlack));

Title = EncodeColor(LastValue(mycolor)) + Name()+" "+Date()+"
Volume: "+V;

Plot(V,"", mycolor, styleHistogram+styleThick+styleNoLabel);

ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aUMW7B/A6qGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM