  >From:
  indiana0352

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 1:17
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Graph
  Settings
  Thanks Steve,I tried entering the code using
  styleownscale as follows:Plot (Volume, "Volume +", Col, styleHistogram
  | styleThick | styleOwnScale, Minvalue = 0);and the xaxis does
  zero itself, but the histogram graph doesn't move at all.  What's
  more, the 20 bar EMA of volume that I have overlaid does move so now the
  graph is totally out of whack. Wierd..Here's the entire code.
  Maybe you can figure out what I'm doing
  wrong://****************col = IIf ( Close > Ref (Close,
  -1), colorBrightGreen, colorRed);Plot (Volume, "Volume +", Col,
  styleHistogram | styleThick | styleOwnScale, Minvalue =
  0);VolumeEMA = Param ("Volume EMA", 26, 1, 50, 1);Plot
  (EMA(Volume, VolumeEMA), "", colorBlue, styleLine | styleThick |
  styleOwnScale, Minvalue = 0);Title = Name() + "   " + Date()
  + "      Volume" + WriteVal (Volume, 8.0) + "
  shares" + "        " + WriteVal (VolumeEMA,
  1.0) + " Bar Volume EMA:  " + WriteVal (EMA(Volume, VolumeEMA),
  1.0);//**********************Thanks,Chris---
  In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx>
  wrote:> Hi,> > Use the Plot() function and set "minvalue"
  argument to zero. Or you could select Custom button in IB and set the
  min/max.> > Steve>   ----- Original Message
  ----- >   From: indiana0352 >   To:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >   Sent: Saturday, September 20,
  2003 10:34 PM>   Subject: [amibroker] Graph Settings>
  > >   Ive created a custom volume indicator but when
  it plots, the x-axis >   is not zero.>
  >   Is there a way of forcing the bottom of a histogram to
  zero when  >   plotting??>
  >   Thanks in advance,>   Chris>
  > >         Yahoo!
  Groups Sponsor