RE: [amibroker] Re: storing fundamentals and other data for each stock

<SPAN
class=615313103-21092003>consider both our fingers crossed
(:-)
<SPAN
class=615313103-21092003>
<SPAN
class=615313103-21092003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Funny,
  I just sent a separate mail to TJ (support) today asking how I could get
  over the problems I'm running into while trying to achieve what you want
  to do, i.e. store custom data. I also made the exact same FR - allow
  storing custom data per ticker per bar.Jitu--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
  wrote:> several parts to my question:> > - is there
  any way to fill AB's Financial Results data from QuotesPlus data?>
  > - is there any way to make use of AB's Financial Results data with
  AFL? can> it be used in indicators or backtests?> > -
  is there any way to set AB's Financial Results data procedurally
  using> AFL?> > - is there any other place within AB
  we can store custom data for a specific> stock? ideally it would be
  per day, but a way to do that per stock over all> bars would be
  better than nothing.>   I know we can store it in our own
  files outside AB, and I know we can> create pseudo-tickers to hold
  this kind of data. I'm wondering if it can be> done within AB
  itself. if not, I'd like to formally make a feature request> for
  user-defined fields that hold data per stock per bar.> >
  thanks,> > Dave MerrillSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.