From: mleonsprint [mailto:mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: September 19, 2003 7:57 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] CHART OVERLAY?

I was looking in the manual and did not see it but how do I overlay
a chart over another?

Thanks for your help  :)

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM