From: trading_for_a_living [mailto:trading_for_a_living@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: September 19, 2003 6:48 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Potential new user question about Power scan and
Back testing

Any help would be appreciated since I am considering purchasing
amibroker.

Will Powerscan enable me to create every type of formula I could
possibly learn to write myself?  I am not very good with programming
and I am looking for a tool that will enable me to benefit from
Amibroker without pulling the hairs out of my head.  Basically, I am
trying to determine if Powerscan will give me all the flexibility
that Amibroker offers without the headaches of learning the
programing formula.

Also, I was interested in knowing about the back testing.  If I run
a backtest on a group of 100 stocks, will the results print out for
each stock individually or would the results appear in a one page
print out that averages the results for all the trades?

Thank you in advance for any feedback
Aaron

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM