[amibroker] Re: #include

Thanks for your help Graham,

It's working OK now, it seems the problem was that I had an #include in
my first indicator ie: in MySystem.afl

In help...
Note 4: nesting #include commands is not supported

Thanks again,
Cheers Glenn

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx>
wrote:
> Glenn, I checked the lines in my computer, just changing the E:\ for
C:\ as
> I don't have an e drive
>
> It worked ok, so maybe it has something to do with the E: drive and
> #include. This coincides with the error location as well.
>
> Can you check this by putting the mysystem.afl on C drive and see if
that
> works
>
> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
> http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM