[amibroker] Re: code for trailing stop

After your Buy and Sell assignments... code:

Buy = ExRem(Buy,Sell); Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);

this will prevent subsequent Buy signals until a Sell occurs.

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gary_tiger2001"
<gary_tiger2001@xxxx> wrote:
> How to remove excessive buy signals?
> After buy, it is possible the price never reach 1.1 * priceatbuy.
> Then another buy signal comes up. How to handle this senario?
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phsst" <phsst@xxxx> wrote:
> > I had same general issue a few weeks ago.
> >
> > Tomasz responded with code snippet sample from "What's new in
> Amibroker":
> >

> > /* a sample low-level implementation of Profit-target stop in AFL:
> */
> > Buy = Cross( MACD(), Signal() );
> > priceatbuy=0;
> > for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
> > {
> > if( priceatbuy == 0 && Buy[ i ] )
> > priceatbuy = BuyPrice[ i ];
> > if( priceatbuy > 0 && SellPrice[ i ] > 1.1 * priceatbuy )
> > {
> > Sell[ i ] = 1;
> > SellPrice[ i ] = 1.1 * priceatbuy;
> > priceatbuy = 0;
> > }
> > else
> > Sell[ i ] = 0;
> > }
> >
> > Change logic from 'Profit Target' to trailing stop of your
> preference.
> >
> > Phsst
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Adrian Zaremba"
> <headcutter@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Can I find somewhere a code for a trailing stop? I am not
> talking
> > > about applystop function but a manually written code, like in
> > > Tradestation.

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM