[amibroker] using %b and Bollinger's Method II

Hi,

I am using 'regular' %b with Money Flow Index in
order to replicate, with EOD data, Bollinger's Method II (trend following)
system from his book Bollinger on Bollinger Bands. (Both %b and MFI have to be
above 80 for a buy and below 20 for a sell.)

I ran across Anthony's '% B of Bollinger Bands With
Adaptive Zones' at <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=140.

I would like to compare the results of using his %B
with the regular one--except I don't understand the purpose of his baseline (see
attached).

Can anyone explain how to use his baseline?

Also, has anyone else used Bollinger's Method II?
So far, my results are mediocre at best.

thanks

-john