[amibroker] Re: BACKTEST and END Of DAY

Tomasz  .. thanks for your prompt reply but i really do not see how
this will close my position at the end of the trading day.

Wat i want to do is the following:   i buy or short based on
indicator line crossing. So far so good.  I set stoploss and profit
protection. Just before the end of the trading day (i trade the euro
stoxx 50 future which runs untill 20.00 hours) i close my position.

So at 19.55 hr i want to either sell my position or buy back my short
and stop for that day

thanks

> Hello,
>
> Add
>
> Sell = Cover = True;
>
> to your formula.
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM