Re: [amibroker] Amiquote data downloads

Yuki,

I found that most of my problems (splits, etc.) highlighted by DP were
quotes showing figures like $.00001.
eliminating any stock which has any quote < $0.50 anywhere in the
database removed most of my problems.

eSignal produced more errors than Yahoo! (this was before Yahoo! changed
the splits recording), which was why I suggested MSN.

Good luck,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face=Arial size=2>
  Biggest problem with errors are the unadjusted splits.
  DatabasePurify flags potential splits that are not, and there is no way
  totell it to stop doing
that.Thanks,Yuki