  >From:
  mrdavis9

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 2:28
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] linear
  regression

  Dan, gerard is correct in directing you to
  the help files. However, when I first started using AB, I had great difficulty
  in learning how to effectively use the help files.  Moreover, when I did
  manage to find something in help, I had very little idea what the
  help files were trying to tell me .

  Just in case you may be experiencing the same
  difficulty understanding help that I had, <FONT face=Arial
  size=4> I am going to hand it you on a silver platter.  It took me a
  long time to start making effective use of the help files. My early learning
  occurred only when I was given a real example of the function that I
  asked about.  Only when I was given examples of how to use functions
  did my mind start to click. I can now struggle through the help files and
  I usually understand what is being said.     So here it
  is.  Good luck  Ron D

  twentyonedaylinearregressionofclose=<FONT color=#0000ff
  size=1>LinearReg(Close,<FONT color=#ff00ff
  size=1>21);
  Plot(twentyonedaylinearregressionofclose<FONT
  face="Courier New" size=1>,<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
  size=1>"21 Lreg of C"<FONT
  size=1>,colorRed,styleThick);
  <BLOCKQUOTE