From: "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 1:43 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Amiquote data downloads

I see in
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?
s=MSFT&a=3&b=13&c=1986&d=8&e=18&f=2003&g=d&z=66&y=132
fully adjusted data and a separate split reference.
Is it possible for amiquote to read this info ?
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> YHOO also gives a black small triangle and a split list like
> Splits:21-Sep-87 [2:1], 16-Apr-90 [2:1], 27-Jun-91 [3:2], 15-Jun-92
> [3:2], 23-May-94 [2:1], 09-Dec-96 [2:1], 23-Feb-98 [2:1], 29-Mar-99
> [2:1], 18-Feb-03 [2:1]
> when you ask a 5-year chart
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=MSFT&t=5y
> Can we collect these black triangles info or the attached Splits
> description ?
> It would be another solution for a YHOO database.
> Any volunteers to translate this black triangle or
this "Splits:..."
> info ?
> Dimitris Tsokakis
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > This prophet small yellow triangle is available for free.
> > A collection of these triangles [with the attached ticker name
and
> > date and ratio] would give a permanent solution to the splits of
> the
> > past.
> > Any software scientist around ? [because I´m not]
> > [PhD not necessarily requested, an Msc would be enough perhaps...]
> > Dimitris Tsokakis
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"
> <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > For further reference, prophet has a very valuable small
triangle
> > on
> > > *daily* charts with the split ratio of this date
> > > http://www.prophet.net/analyze/javacharts.jsp?symbol=MSFT
> > >
> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"
> > <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> Since
> > are
> > > <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

> > > problem.
> > > dates,

> evening
> offer
> > > it,
> They
> but

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM