[amibroker] import of data with date/time error

Hi, there. in response to earlyer question is had the same problem
with import of (minute) data... my problem was solved when is change
the time offset in the database intraday properties back to 0.

This value was set to 6 for me .... a bit strange isnt it ?

bye

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM