RE: [amibroker] Re: Darvas Box Indicator?

Here is a MS code for one from
http://www.euro-info.com.pl/kr/AFM/e-w-Darvas_Box.html
Darvas Box
LowL:=If(Low=LLV(Low,5),Low,If(Ref(Low,-1)=LLV(Low,5),Ref(Low,-1),
If(Ref(Low,-2)=LLV(Low,5),Ref(Low,-2),If(Ref(Low,-3)=LLV(Low,5),Ref(Low,-3),
If(Ref(Low,-4)=LLV(Low,5),Ref(Low,-4),0)))));
NewH:=ValueWhen(1,High>Ref(HHV(High,5),-1),High);
box1:=HHV(High,3)<HHV(High,4);
box2:=ValueWhen(1,BarsSince(High>Ref(HHV(High,5),-1))=3 AND box1=true,NewH);
box3:=ValueWhen(1,BarsSince(High>Ref(HHV(High,5),-1))=3 AND box1=true,LowL);
TopBox:=box2;
BottomBox:=box3;
TopBox;
BottomBox;