Re: [amibroker] Re: Darvas Box Indicator?

Here's some AFL code to experiment with.

It works in both the Price window and as an AA exploration.

To use it in the Price window click Control-E to "Edit formula", then click
on the "Load formula" button at the bottom, then select "Darvas Strict.afl" from
the list.  Then click Apply, then Close.  ;-)

Hopefully others find it useful or as the basis for
experimentation.  I'd be interested in seeing any modifications anyone
has to offer (please).

Paul
Perth, Western Australia.

<BLOCKQUOTE

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mroman59" <mroman59@xxxx>
  wrote:> > Hello, has anyone heard of or tried to create a Darvas
  Box> > indicator?  The Darvas Box investing technique derives
  from the> > books How I made $2 million in the Stock Market by
  Nicolas Darvas.> > If anyone has come across any websites that could
  assits in> > programing code for this indicator, I would greatly
  appreciate it.> >> > Thank You> >
MR