[amibroker] Re: more positionsize results I don't understand

Dave,

I can't see you trade list but am I correct in assuming that there is
gap between all exits and the next round of buys ?  If so then I see
your point, if not then this could be a factor.  I think all issues
like this will get resolved in v4.50 ... until then ...

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >   --------------------------------------------
>   >   Check group FAQ at:
>   >
>   >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>   Service.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM