[amibroker] Re: FILTER questions.

Tomasz,

It's a good beginning, i'm not
sure there will be a huge amount of entries each week.
Along with your vetting
procedure how hard would it be to add a user rating system for each entry, that
way they could be sorted by user rating, would this be worthwhile
?

Regards,William Peters<A
href="">www.amitools.com
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]Sent: September 14, 2003 11:27
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re: FILTER questions.
William,

I guess that one solution would be to extend the functionality
of existing solution as follows:

1. whenever entry is created I get the e-mail notification

2. new entries are marked as "NOT VERIFIED" so the reader is
alerted that this entry was not reviewed / verified by me
3. Once a week or so I review entries and change their status
to "VERIFIED".

What do you think ?

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE