From: Yuki Taga [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: September 14, 2003 6:28 AM
To: William Peters
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Different curency databases

Hi William,

I want to thank you again for teaching me this.  It seems I have
figured out something for myself, based on what you taught me.  The
one additional problem I had was that in one of the Japanese
databases called "Master", there are two items, the Nikkei and TOPIX
indices (NIKI and IXJ), that need 1.2 formatting.  So, after playing
around a bit, I came up with this, and it seems to work just fine:

if (GetDatabaseName() == "US-Stocks" OR (GetDatabaseName() ==
"Master" AND (Name() == "IXJ" OR Name() == "NIKI"))) x = 1.2;

else x = 1.0;

Look okay?  Seems to work okay.

Thanks again,

Yuki