Re: [amibroker] GetExtraData

thanks. Well the strange thing is that the data is
all up to date. The scan on both computers give the same result but 1 computer
gives an error message when it is finished with the scan.

1 thing I found different in the setup of
QuotesPlus is that in "Download Options" the item "Update ASCII files when
finished" was on on the computer that does not give the error message and was
off on the other one.  So maybe this causes this error message. I would
have to check next week when I do a download again. The download I did just now
does not make any difference.

But still the result of the scan on both computers
is the same so I do not understand it,

regards, Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE