[amibroker] Re: OT: The Markets - Am I "out to lunch"

Trust your instincts and don't torment yourself over what the 'talking
heads' are saying.

And do not fret over whether you have timed the mkt EXACTLY... none of
us can do that. There is NO magic indicator... only your own instincts.

If you are up 165% YTD you can afford to take a break to see what
shakes. Then when you think it is time to test the waters again, do it
slowly and methodically, building your positions into profits.

Hope you are paying LOTS of taxes this year!

Phsst