Re: [amibroker] Reading tickers from a Network

Hi TJ,

The database on computer 1 that I am trying to read
from computer 2 was created with the TC2K-plugin (local storage
enabled). I first tried to create a seperate database on computer 2 using
the plugin, but apparently AB detected that I didn't have TC2K installed on
computer 2 because it didn't give me the option to use the TC2K plugin.
Then my 2nd idea was to point the AB installation on computer 2
to AB's existing TC2K database on computer 1, but then it says 0 quotes for
all tickers. Do you know of any way to make this work? Thanks very
much!

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE