[amibroker] Anthony(was: A question about COND function)

Anthony,
Within the same database of course:
run the formula with only the first part of the incrimined line, then
with the whole line: you'll get the same results...
Run now the formula with only the second part of the line( Ref( etc)
now you've got different results...I want BOTH MACD/Signal crossings
for today AND yesterday...
PS IB is a lovely addition of Dimitri, I use this formula for explo,
as a filter.
I would like Tomasz to tell me if there is an incompatibility between
COND and OR....
Anyway thanks for your answer! Have a good evening! Well, HERE it'e
evening...
Friendly,
Gilles

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> Gilles,
>
> Why do you say it is not working....load this into IB...I have
taken the
> second part of cond1 and named it cond2....and plotted some
triangles..

> COND1=Cross(Signal(),MACD())OR Ref(Cross(Signal(),MACD()),-1);
>
> Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleCandle);
>
> COND2=Ref(Cross(Signal(),MACD()),-1);
>
> PlotShapes(shapeUpTriangle*COND2,colorRed,0,Graph0 ,-20);// all
COND2