[amibroker] Re: Optimize function

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxx> wrote:

> [...]
Optimize button
> in AA for are not the same, then the question is still does anyone
have a
> workaround for IB.
>
> Bill

Bill,
1. The Optimize amibroker function is working properly according to
the description.
2. As for your question, no there wasn't any workaround for IB.
Now there is one :
I hope it will be a useful step towards this direction.
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS. The #47799 method may easily work for restricted time periods,
cascade or not. We may see, for example, a walk-forward optimization
for a six-month step etc.