RE: [amibroker] not understanding positionsize

<SPAN
class=498355721-12092003>leaving Portfolio Trader aside, what does it mean to
uncheck 'Allow position size shrinking'? the docs say that new
positions won't be entered if there isn't sufficient equity. do I gather that
this means only that one individual position can't exceed the total value of the
account? but the total of multiple purchases still
can?
<SPAN
class=498355721-12092003>
<SPAN
class=498355721-12092003>thanks,
<SPAN
class=498355721-12092003>
<SPAN
class=498355721-12092003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE

  >Amibroker, at least the current version, assumes that
  your entire portfolio is comprised of only one stock
  This is not true. You can backtest multiple stocks (example:
  set PositionSize = -20 and backtest over 5 symbol watch list the
  results,
  and in that case you can create portfolio equity using
  AddToComposite)

  >It is not capable of portfolio backtesting
  Not true. It is capable of portfolio backtesting even
  now.
  You can run portfolio backtest using PortfolioTrader formula
  for example.

  Correct would be to say that AB does not have native
  portfolio backtest report.

  Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com