[amibroker] Re: RemBuy Problem

> What signals are you getting?  Has to do with my settings??
THE ONLY SETTINGS are the delay, they must be set to zero
> By "Upgrade", do you mean a new dll?
Not really new, but I have added some arrays ( stoplosspr,
trailingpr, targetpr) and we can plot and visualize them directly on
the chart

the counter ( exit after n bars) or the bars option( exit after n
bars if the close is below our entryprice and above the stoploss) are
disable by default