RE: [amibroker] Re: can you put script into a procedure

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Woooooooo!!!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
  [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx] Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 4:08
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Re: can you put script into a procedure
  Hello,

  I am sorry, but JScripts/VBScripts are executed immediatelly
  at place where they appear
  in the formula text, therefore JScript/VBScript can not be
  called from inside AFL
  user-defined function.

  There will be more support for OLE automation directly in
  the AFL soon so
  scripts would eventually be no longer needed at
  all.

  Stay tuned.

  Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
  <BLOCKQUOTE