[amibroker] Realtime Quote window

Hi, All

I am new to AB, actually just start using AB few days ago. I
am using eSignal as my data feed server and am
focusing on ASX. I have a problem with Realtime Quote
window. It will be grateful if someone out there can help me to figure it out. The
problem is: every time a new trade for a certain stock occurs only “Bid”
or “Ask” field updated in real time, the “Last”, “Change”
and “%Change” fields remain unchanged. The “Last”, “Change”
and “%Change” fields will be updated with the first trade until
next trade happened for the same stock. Putting in other words, the “Last”,
“Change” and “%Change” fields are always reflecting the
changes one trade delay. Is there anywhere can be configured to solve this
problem?

Thank you in advance.

  >Harvey<font
size=2 face=Arial>